Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Blues

Here it is::: The Monday after being gone for every weekend in September. The Monday after standing in the rain for 4 hours at Lane Stadium. The Monday where I feel like I *might* be coming down with something.

I almost stayed home from work today, but I figured there is no use in that. There was no good reason for me to spend a sick day at home. I was tired when I woke up this morning, but that's pretty typical. Now I am feeling warm, tired, and cranky - which again could just be a lack of sleep, or I could be coming down with something.

I have practice tonight from 7-10pm, and will not be getting home until around 11pm, if I am lucky (something about paving on the highway...). I will attempt to go to bed immediately, but this does not always work out well. I will re-evaluate things in the morning and will decided how I am feeling then.

I was freezing last night and needed to break out the down comforter, which was odd...again, we'll see how tonight goes, which will dictate how tomorrow goes.

Ugh. serious case of the Monday's.

No comments:

Post a Comment